Which Trusted Trader in partnership with Hertfordshire Trading Standards
As a Which Trusted trader in partnership with Hertfordshire Trading Standards, my business has gone through rigorous process so you can be confident that you are hiring a reputable trade to ensure you get the highest quality of service, here is what you can expect from me:
- Only undertake work that I am competent to do
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution
- Endeavour to stick to a timeline and costs agreed by both parties
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries
- Treat your property with respect and leave it clean and tidy
As a Which? Trusted Trader we have a range of support services available to us and our customers. One of these services is access to an Independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, which enables our customers to seek an impartial review of a complaint in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve it between ourselves.
This is a free service for the customer, offered by the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, an approved government scheme. Further information about the ombudsman can be found at http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org./whichtrustedtraders/ or by telephoning them on 0333 241 3209.
If you are pleased with the service I have provided, please provide a review by visiting our company profile at:
View the video here promoting the Hertfordshire Trading Standards and Which Trusted Trader scheme, of which I was proud to appear in